Laptop HDDs (2.5″ SATA)
Desktop PC HDDs (3.5″ SATA)
Solid State Drives (SSDs)
Portable / External HDDs
USB Flash Drives
- Older Drives such as PATA (IDE)
Has your Hard Drive stopped working? Are you unable to access files? Need Data Recovery?
Clean Bytes can help!
From there, we begin the recovery process and the data is transferred onto your preferred choice of storage media once completed.
Head over to our services page for prices.
Common Data Loss Causes:
- Logical failure − such as a lost partition or accidental reformatting
- Mechanical failure − such as head crashes or motor failures
- Viruses, power surges, power spikes and system crashes
- Natural disasters such as fire and water damage
- Accidental file deletion / overwriting
- Dropped hard drive
- Hardware or software malfunction / corruption
- Computer not booting or unable to load or run applications
- Back up failure, improper shutdown or master boot record damage
- Contamination or damage to media surface (scratches, etc…)